Yesterday's exposures included, total:
- handling visibly dirty laundry, some of which I've been too afraid to tackle for months
- putting away groceries
- grocery bag hitting my sleeve
- bringing in the mail and opening a package which "looked contaminated"
- finding things that looked like scabs or blood
- stepping on a spot I believed was wet with an unknown substance
- cleaning the toilet
- going to bed in "dirty" clothes
- Washing for <20 minutes
It is the weekend, and I suspect my typical Friday anxieties had a great deal to do with why I felt tense and found so many things scary yesterday. I still feel a bit stressed because I don't care much for weekends, but I'm determined to stay on track. If ocd gets an inch, it'll take a trip around the globe.